North East Thames Foundation School Home Applicants Non UK/EEA Nationals

Non UK/EAA Nationals

If you are a non-UK or EEA national graduating from a UK medical school you may need a visa to remain in the UK and work. Health Education South London (HESL) can sponsor you for a Tier 4 Visa. Formerly this was done by UKFPO.

For more information see the South Thames Foundation School website or email